Saturday, September 10, 2011

Breaking Dawn Excitement!

I am practically on the edge of my seat constantly waiting for Breaking Dawn to come out and trying to balance my need for all things Twilight and my desperate desire to remain "unspoiled". I have pretty much resigned myself to the fact that it's almost impossible with the flood of data constantly flowing around the internet.

I have caved and viewed most of the stills available out there and everything I've seen just rocks!!

And not to mention the trailers - wowza!

Here's a link to the first (and currently the only) full-length trailer:

Here's a link to the newly released 15-second teaser trailer.  The second full-length trailer is set to be released at midnight (UTC) on Sept. 13, 2011...can't wait!

~noelle

0 comments:

Post a Comment