Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Muse Set List from Deck the Hall Ball 2009

As you may have guessed from my previous post, I had a great time at DTHB 2009 last night! Muse was just out of this world...I totally understand (and concur) why they are hailed as the best band to play live. They rocked my socks!

In any case, I didn't recognize all the songs they played and fortunately after a little internet searching (Bing, you lost to Google in this search), I randomly found a post on supershippy's LJ that had the set list info.

I'm re-posting it, but you can check out the original post here.

MK Ultra
Interlude
Hysteria
Resistance
Supermassive Black Hole
Unnatural Selection
United States of Eurasia (w/o Collateral Damage)
Uprising
Starlight
Time Is Running Out
Plug In Baby
Knights of Cydondia

My frantic searching this morning was prompted by the second (technically 4th listed above) song I'd heard last night...I can't believe I didn't know it, but it was complete awesome-sauce and I needed to find it.  I'm definitely going to pick up The Resistance ASAP.  [Aside: after looking it up on iTunes, I'm not actually sure that was the song I fell in love with...I might have mis-remembered the order, but I'm looking into it... Quick update: Resistance is indeed the song that is complete awesome-sauce, iTunes just sampled a part of it I didn't recognize. Listening now, with a big smile on my face. :D]

~noelle

0 comments:

Post a Comment